What We Believe
To improve the quality of life for our employees, our clients and the communities we work in.
KEI will be the preferred green industry service provider to work with and work for in our market.
Loyalty - We are loyal to our people, our clients and our vendors. We value long-term relationships and the trust inherent in them.
Honesty and Integrity - We are only as good as our word. We treat others the same way we hope to be treated.
Support - We are all part of a greater family. We help each other when needed and take pride in each other's successes.
Innovation - We are not happy doing things the way they have always been done. We are always looking for the next-best idea.
KEI and its employees support the community in which we live and work:
- The American Heart Association
- The American Red Cross
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- The Cathedral of Saint John
- Cudahy War Memorial
- The Elm Grove Junior Guild
- The Florentine Opera
- Froedtert Memorial Hospital
- Marquette University
- The Milwaukee Art Museum
- The Milwaukee Blood Center
- Milwaukee County - Operation Freedom
- Oak Creek War Memorial
- The Parish of the Divine Mercy
- The Polish Center
- The Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts
- The United Performing Arts Fund
- The United Way
- Zilber Family Hospice